• Tue news: Obesity pill race heats up. Express Scripts sues FTC. More ESMO data. Kairos IPO. Daiichi-Merck guided-missile cancer drug. See more on our front page

Put your money where your mouth is!

anonymous

As a company we need to do more for our minority brothers and sisters than just have conference calls of training on sensitivity and more. A T-shirt in a conference call is not the kind of action we need! Stop being hypocritical and use action. I am calling for the resignation of our white male, CEO D.R. who has used his white privilege far too long. This action would show Lilly is serious about promoting minorities. In our 144 year history, the CEOs have all been white males. Shame on Lilly for the fake progressivism.

As a company we need to do more for our minority brothers and sisters than just have conference calls of training on sensitivity and more. A T-shirt in a conference call is not the kind of action we need! Stop being hypocritical and use action. I am calling for the resignation of our white male, CEO D.R. who has used his white privilege far too long. This action would show Lilly is serious about promoting minorities. In our 144 year history, the CEOs have all been white males. Shame on Lilly for the fake progressivism.

How about the best qualified person get the job, not the most colored. You racist piece of _. It's people like you who bring down this country. For the love of God I hope Trump wins.

How about the best qualified person get the job, not the most colored. You racist piece of _. It's people like you who bring down this country. For the love of God I hope Trump wins.

I completely agree, but I have to say. I’m 100% behind this while being employed. I am singled out by Eli Lilly management as a white, privileged, racist, male, unsympathetic employee every minute working here. If they want to try and shove political BS down my throat every call I want to see this happen. I hope they live by their words. Take your BS BLM shirts off, stop the crying on calls over some BS experience, and give your position to someone else of color. #DRRESIGN

I completely agree, but I have to say. I’m 100% behind this while being employed. I am singled out by Eli Lilly management as a white, privileged, racist, male, unsympathetic employee every minute working here. If they want to try and shove political BS down my throat every call I want to see this happen. I hope they live by their words. Take your BS BLM shirts off, stop the crying on calls over some BS experience, and give your position to someone else of color. #DRRESIGN

Ahhh...i see what you are saying now. I will agree with you as well.

While you bitch and moan. I’ll be out selling.