• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Put the Coffee Down!!!

Anonymous

Coffee is for closers only! You think I'm fucking with you? Im not fucking with you. Im here from HQ and I'm here on a mission of mercy. You call yourselves sales people you pieces of shit? You can't sell Crestor? 1st prize is a company car, second prize is a set of steaknives, third place is your fired. you can't sell You are shit! Only one thing counts on this life, get them to sign that script you losers. ABC

<

Coffee is for closers only! You think I'm fucking with you? Im not fucking with you. Im here from HQ and I'm here on a mission of mercy. You call yourselves sales people you pieces of shit? You can't sell Crestor? 1st prize is a company car, second prize is a set of steaknives, third place is your fired. you can't sell You are shit! Only one thing counts on this life, get them to sign that script you losers. ABC

Great Movie!!

Great Movie!!

I sell, I create a customer profile and hone in on a PATIENT TYPE, then I ask for the script.. Doc would you write crestor for Mr. Jones today ? and he agrees. I win ! Winning, tigers blood baby. I tell mr pizza man to put one pepperoni pie on the side ill pick it up on way home at 3 and WInning, I got dinner....fillerup with premium its free ! as the cars say,,,,,let the good times role...

layofffs, shmayoffs

I sell, I create a customer profile and hone in on a PATIENT TYPE, then I ask for the script.. Doc would you write crestor for Mr. Jones today ? and he agrees. I win ! Winning, tigers blood baby. I tell mr pizza man to put one pepperoni pie on the side ill pick it up on way home at 3 and WInning, I got dinner....fillerup with premium its free ! as the cars say,,,,,let the good times role...

layofffs, shmayoffs

Uh, ya cannot fill-er-up with premium. I call fake.

HQ: A-B-C Always Be Closing. Always Be Closing
PSS: The docs on my STP cannpot be accessed. That is weak!
HQ: That is weak? You are weak you fucking faggot! I can go out there tonight with your crappy no access docs and make myself $10,000. Tonight! Can you?

The good news is you're fired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI