Put on PIP.....

Anonymous

Happened towards end of yesterday, dm dropped the bomb but had a conf. call from HR and said no more. So this stewed last night could not sleep. I have been here over two years, came without warning, numbers were fine according to what I was told were my goals, have been squeaky clean, have no idea what is happening. Anyone no of any recruiter's to see. Still can't figure out, what could it be, my only guess would be that I am not in the "clique", over the hill at approaching 40 ????

<

You... and about 100 others! Happening all over the country... DMs are getting marching orders... picking off the most vulnerable first. Lots of districts are reporting the exact same scenario... DMs don't have clear directives yet, either... very confusing cluster f@Ck.

You... and about 100 others! Happening all over the country... DMs are getting marching orders... picking off the most vulnerable first. Lots of districts are reporting the exact same scenario... DMs don't have clear directives yet, either... very confusing cluster f@Ck.

How does one become vulnerable?

The DBMs will blind copy HR with an e-mail to you that is so not true..."you don't work....offices don't know who you are...your pod members question what you are doing." If you stand up to the bullying your ass is gone. Just make certain you document everything, buy a voice recorder and document what your manager says to you but would never put it in an e-mail. Cover your self no matter what.

The DBMs will blind copy HR with an e-mail to you that is so not true..."you don't work....offices don't know who you are...your pod members question what you are doing." If you stand up to the bullying your ass is gone. Just make certain you document everything, buy a voice recorder and document what your manager says to you but would never put it in an e-mail. Cover your self no matter what.

I think this is what happened with DBM, but he was vague. I think they are onto the recording thing, everything I was told was open to interpretation. Implied one thing may have meant another

Jesus Christ, 36 is old? god bless America!

Yes, it is old in the new drug industry. They can get one and a half 23 year old hungry and fresh-faced communications majors for each 13 year vet. Maybe two, based on the vet's track record and salary. Multiply that by fifty 35-40 year old reps. Get it now?

Happened towards end of yesterday, dm dropped the bomb but had a conf. call from HR and said no more. So this stewed last night could not sleep. I have been here over two years, came without warning, numbers were fine according to what I was told were my goals, have been squeaky clean, have no idea what is happening. Anyone no of any recruiter's to see. Still can't figure out, what could it be, my only guess would be that I am not in the "clique", over the hill at approaching 40 ????

What happened?

Your partner probably threw you under the bus because he/she doesn't like you, or is trying to direct the manager's attention away from his/her own shortcomings and/or insecurities.

Good luck, as you will surely need it.

Very depressed, won't go into all the details of my PIP...but is their any way I can get out of this? Go onto medical leave PTSD? I think my partner has been doing this all along, info from my DM is only stuff he could have gotten from my partner. Just feel weighted down, demoralized.....

Well, if your partner provided a bunch of information about things you were doing that were worth putting you on a pip for, then I might suggest not continually breaking the rules.
Seems logical or just me?

Keep on the straight and narrow and work your way out of it. Only give your partner misinformation that you can disprove. By doing this, your DM will learn not to trust your partner's word. He/she will end up looking like a liar.