Pump UP the Rx's Tuesday!!!

Anonymous

Pump, Pump, Pump, Pump it UP!!! It's Sales Animal TUUESSDAY!!

Let's get ready to warm up our cars and get ready to roll out!! AROOOOOO!!!!

I've got the straight up cannibal, sales animal in me...Do YOU??

<

Stop with these ridiculous posts. We have serious issues going on at this company in the midst of an economic/healthcare crisis in the country. Take a professional stance and a responsible approach. Do the job you are still being paid to do for this company. We are in the business of improving quality of lives. We are trained professionals. Act like one. The behavior of each employee matters. Our success will be determined by the sum total of our parts. Pick up an oar and start rowing.

Stop with these ridiculous posts. We have serious issues going on at this company in the midst of an economic/healthcare crisis in the country. Take a professional stance and a responsible approach. Do the job you are still being paid to do for this company. We are in the business of improving quality of lives. We are trained professionals. Act like one. The behavior of each employee matters. Our success will be determined by the sum total of our parts. Pick up an oar and start rowing.

Of course this post is ridiculous but so is your reply. If you can't see how absurd this job has become than you truly are lost. "We are in the business of improving quality of lives" really? How did you arrive at that conclusion? In case you haven't noticed physicians are no longer the gate keepers in prescribing our "life saving" drugs. That role now belongs to pharmacists, managed care, and the government, with, I might add, the blessing of our stupid industry. Trust me, a bag full of vouchers and coupons is not going to stop the tidal wave of generics that will be crammed down patients throats. I have been with this company for several decades and its a travesty what has happened, not only to our jobs but healthcare in general. You are correct when you say "the behavior of each employee matters", too bad that doesn't seem to apply to our dysfunctional self-serving senior management and the mountain of bad decisions they continue to pile-up. Yea, we can keep on rowing, but when all the employees are shoved to one side of the boat that trip only goes in circles!