Psychiatry Blood Bath!

<

about 400 PSY TSR reps some will get Vac offers this week PSY DMs found out today if they got a DM spot in Primary Care Amy said one third of PSY DMs were placed. into PC. Unfortunately my awesome DM was not placed. Any DM placed will begin in PC on Oct 1. We will find out tomorrow or Fri if we have a spot in PC. Good luck to all of us!! So sad we are the best at Pfizer yet there are not enough spots for all of us!! Amy said some spots should open up in PC on Friday and we can post for these as well as other sales positions. We are guaranteed a face to face interview.

about 400 PSY TSR reps some will get Vac offers this week PSY DMs found out today if they got a DM spot in Primary Care Amy said one third of PSY DMs were placed. into PC. Unfortunately my awesome DM was not placed. Any DM placed will begin in PC on Oct 1. We will find out tomorrow or Fri if we have a spot in PC. Good luck to all of us!! So sad we are the best at Pfizer yet there are not enough spots for all of us!! Amy said some spots should open up in PC on Friday and we can post for these as well as other sales positions. We are guaranteed a face to face interview.

About 50 Psych reps will go into vaccines. We find out on Friday if we have a spot as a psych rep in a primary care district. It is sad yet people should have been more proactive knowing Geodon was going LOE.

i feel bad for you guys, but the best of Pfizer. Please

Probably not the ideal time to go around saying you're the best. Just sayin.