• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

PSS Interview

Anonymous

Don’t tell me to run- I am already an AZ employee. I managed to get an interview for a PSS position and was hoping that someone could give me the scoop on the interview process. The time seems a little lengthy, but is it panel style or just with one person?

Let's see, you have the STAR format, the DSM (nowadays often two), usually CBD at some point. Be prepared to justify your resume and crow about your achievements. Positivity and coach-ability is huge of course as in any interview. The desire for promotion, question consistency, able to sell as well as selling the interviewers on you. Passing a personality test if still given. The door to the room is always open, follow to the gallows, witnesses, the hangman...

If you are a favorable internal candidate following a fast track you may already be slotted for the spot and the interviews will be a necessary formality for other unfortunate candidates. Since you are asking I would guess that is not perhaps the case. If you are a diversity candidate all the better.

ABM (always be mobile) or at least say so.

I assume you are talking about the PSS diabetes contract. If you are already an AZ employee, I'm not sure why you want to interview with PSS. But I just got through with the PSS DS4(diabetes) training, and it was not bad. Only had one face to face interview with a DM, and one short phone interview with regional mgr. Training is all via web ex and online modules, except for a one day certification at AZ.