• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

PSS Adding CRESTOR Selling Team & MORE CSA's

Anonymous

Check out the PSS thread. If you sell Crestor, you will have a "new buddy" from PSS that is going to help you SELL Crestor while the CSA's sample it!! Huge expansion of CSA's, and now this new selling team. Be sure to give your replacement a warm welcome to the territory!

Now what was that saying again? Oh I know! Can you say the"handwriting is on the wall"!

Check out the PSS thread. If you sell Crestor, you will have a "new buddy" from PSS that is going to help you SELL Crestor while the CSA's sample it!! Huge expansion of CSA's, and now this new selling team. Be sure to give your replacement a warm welcome to the territory!

Now what was that saying again? Oh I know! Can you say the"handwriting is on the wall"!

Being the best award for you my friend. The font on the writing is getting bigger. Objects look closer than they appear. Check your mirrors, leadership is methodically displacing us one RSS and CSA at a time