Prolia and Enbrel Reps poached by Gilead

anonymous

Bases offered in the 185k range plus 50k plus 20-40k in RSUs. We have the Rheum relationships and they have the drug. Easy raise and no need to go through Act 2-3 nonsense oh and no 4DX and no car trackers. I’m definitely interviewing and if you get the call you’d be a good to say no.

<

While this is true no way I’d work for Gilead. If you don’t perform in 3 months. You are fired. Unlike Amgen they DO NOT fuck around. No warning, no PIP, you are Fired if you don’t perform and fast. Why do you think they pay so much and not expect results?

While this is true no way I’d work for Gilead. If you don’t perform in 3 months. You are fired. Unlike Amgen they DO NOT fuck around. No warning, no PIP, you are Fired if you don’t perform and fast. Why do you think they pay so much and not expect results?
Perform? C'mon rep. That's a joke.

Bases offered in the 185k range plus 50k plus 20-40k in RSUs. We have the Rheum relationships and they have the drug. Easy raise and no need to go through Act 2-3 nonsense oh and no 4DX and no car trackers. I’m definitely interviewing and if you get the call you’d be a good to say no.

BS. It’s not that much. I’m interviewing. Bonus is $37,600. It’s $15k in RSUs to start. $13-$18k RSUs yearly as long as you gone get lowest rating. They’re all 4 years to vest. Base is high, but not $185k. Try $160k -$170k with experience.

BS. It’s not that much. I’m interviewing. Bonus is $37,600. It’s $15k in RSUs to start. $13-$18k RSUs yearly as long as you gone get lowest rating. They’re all 4 years to vest. Base is high, but not $185k. Try $160k -$170k with experience.

Blue Rep here. You are obviously interviewing with an external recruiter not Gilead directly. Yes 185k and more is being discussed. I’m actually having discussions with Gilead directly. But another posted hit it on. Unlike Amgen where you can coast and make your 35k bonus and not meet goal quarter after quarter Gilead does not mess around. If you don’t perform right away you are forced ranked and gone. Gilead is not for mediocre Panera delivering Amgen reps. Only a few of us can do Gilead and it’s for true sales people.

Yes, Amgen reps please stay where you are if you are not willing to go out and actually learn something new for fear you will be fired! Doctors are seeing the writing on the wall with Amgen and they do not have the reputation they used to years ago. Gilead will have a chance to change the market, you will see! Some states more than others, for sure.

Blue Rep here. You are obviously interviewing with an external recruiter not Gilead directly. Yes 185k and more is being discussed. I’m actually having discussions with Gilead directly. But another posted hit it on. Unlike Amgen where you can coast and make your 35k bonus and not meet goal quarter after quarter Gilead does not mess around. If you don’t perform right away you are forced ranked and gone. Gilead is not for mediocre Panera delivering Amgen reps. Only a few of us can do Gilead and it’s for true sales people.
You are delusional. Pharma reps market, not sell.