• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Profit Sharing

<

I recall getting profit sharing a few weeks after Q3 payout. Beginning of Dec maybe? Although I was laid off a few months ago and am not getting Q3, hopefully PS comes in decent as a last hurrah!

The Profit Sharing Checks will be paid on Dec 5, 2013. Displaced employees will not receive profit sharing checks. Abbvie updated the HR portal to reflect profit sharing information. It clearly states one must be actively employed the day profit sharing checks are cut, in order to be eligible.

Displaced employees are still considered Active until their severance period runs out. If they are still receiving a severance payout through the eligibilty date of November whatever, these employes will receive their profit sharing checks.

Displaced employees are still considered Active until their severance period runs out. If they are still receiving a severance payout through the eligibilty date of November whatever, these employes will receive their profit sharing checks.

Obviously, you are a displaced employee and cannot log onto VPN to read the Profit Sharing section on the MYHR portal. You are NOT getting a profit sharing check. Time for you to find a job

Obviously, you are a displaced employee and cannot log onto VPN to read the Profit Sharing section on the MYHR portal. You are NOT getting a profit sharing check. Time for you to find a job

Wrong, got a signed Separation Agreement from HR VP that says I get variable pay. No need for a job, just enjoying those checks. After that, its unemployment checks. Thanks AbbVie!!
You may not get such a sweet deal.

Yes, I was displaced. And happily so. Do I detect a sense of jealousy? While you work for a company that couldn't care less about your future, many of us having been collecting our severance, in some states also cashing our unemployment checks, and enjoying life away from that hell-hole. Like someone else said, profit sharing will be icing on the cake!

I have found a job that will begin the day after my severance runs out. In the meantime, I pity those of you left behind and hope that one day you too will see the light that shines outside of the Abbott/Abbvie walls. The next round of layoffs will happen soon. Cross your fingers you will be lucky enough to be one of the chosen to be let go! It's a very good thing.

Yes, I was displaced. And happily so. Do I detect a sense of jealousy? While you work for a company that couldn't care less about your future, many of us having been collecting our severance, in some states also cashing our unemployment checks, and enjoying life away from that hell-hole. Like someone else said, profit sharing will be icing on the cake!

I have found a job that will begin the day after my severance runs out. In the meantime, I pity those of you left behind and hope that one day you too will see the light that shines outside of the Abbott/Abbvie walls. The next round of layoffs will happen soon. Cross your fingers you will be lucky enough to be one of the chosen to be let go! It's a very good thing.

It's safe to assume the day after your Abbvie severance runs out, you will be saying: "Welcome to Walmart."

Yes Profit sharing is paid to displaced if still active on severance. I was displaced and took a commission job in another pharma type job and am doing very well. The double down check bought me a nice car paid cash, now the severance and unemployment, yes its legal to collect after the warn period runs out, is paying for me to develop my new career. I have loyal doctors rxing my new product and I am making good money. I work 3-4 days a week maybe 10-2 just like at abbvie! But>>>>>>>>>> NO MANAGERS, NO ASSHOLE RMS, NO MODULES, NO MEETINGS, NONE OF THE BULLSHIT! Beleive me, you who are still here will get nothing like CC did. Good luck youll need it.....