• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

PRISM data has been delayed

anonymous

In all seriousness, is the e-mail notification really necessary anymore?
When your on-time hit rate is somewhere between 10-20%, I feel like the outcome that would require an announcement would be that the data is actually arriving on-time.
The complete lack of pride and self-awareness the home office displays is just astounding.

<

In all seriousness, is the e-mail notification really necessary anymore?
When your on-time hit rate is somewhere between 10-20%, I feel like the outcome that would require an announcement would be that the data is actually arriving on-time.
The complete lack of pride and self-awareness the home office displays is just astounding.
Trimester is over and we have no objective attainment data…..

Prism is a joke. Always delayed. Last week Prism finally includes cluster data only to be followed by the CRM weekly update stating Prism incorrect again. Ace/Arb MS overstated and “prism team” will update us further this week. Still haven’t received.

Also, did anyone notice some territories clusters were changed in April? 1 territory went from cluster A to cluster B and 1 went from cluster A to C in my district. No explanation, was just announced on a team conference call. Where is the math on that? Fact we get paid, win award trips, and do business plans based on this data is unbelievable.