primary care salary and car options?

<

who the f&$/ cares about the car and roommates , I get a kick out of us in the pharma world, the first thing anyone cares about is a car and hotel accommodations , does it matter, we pay practically nothing to use it and we get free gas, I would drive a yugo if they offered it to me. We stay in 5 star hotels, get free food, who gives a flip about having a roommate

who the f&$/ cares about the car and roommates , I get a kick out of us in the pharma world, the first thing anyone cares about is a car and hotel accommodations , does it matter, we pay practically nothing to use it and we get free gas, I would drive a yugo if they offered it to me. We stay in 5 star hotels, get free food, who gives a flip about having a roommate

Always love these people who don't understand how their compensation works. The car ain't free it's a part of your pay. Crappy selection = pay cut

I get a kick out of people who freak out over a simple question. Who gives a flip about having a roommate? I DO! That's why I asked a simple question. Many companies offer a room of your own, others don't. It's a good indication that a company that truly cares about the employees will offer a single room. Lesser companies are willing to save money and force people to double up. The car choices also can indicate the standing of the company. Good for you if you don't care. Either answer my simple question or STFU. Got it?

No roommates ever!!
Great car choices: Nissan Altima and Rogue, Subaru Outback, Toyota Camery and Sienna (surcharge for van) Jeep Cherokee, VW Passat. I might be missing one too. As a bonus you get the AWD's regardless of where your territory. Astellas has the best fleet policy in Pharma.

No roommates ever!!
Great car choices: Nissan Altima and Rogue, Subaru Outback, Toyota Camery and Sienna (surcharge for van) Jeep Cherokee, VW Passat. I might be missing one too. As a bonus you get the AWD's regardless of where your territory. Astellas has the best fleet policy in Pharma.
I just got a Porsche ,the Mercedes I had was getting old. Such a life of luxury.

No roommates ever!!
I believed you until you mentioned the Cherokee. That's not happening

I haven't seen the selector for the Fall/Winter, but that last post seems to be accurate. First I'm hearing of the Nissan choices, but seems legit. Bottom line is that we typically have good choices. Good luck

I haven't seen the selector for the Fall/Winter, but that last post seems to be accurate. First I'm hearing of the Nissan choices, but seems legit. Bottom line is that we typically have good choices. Good luck
the options through the spring are...
Jeep cherokee sport, cherokee sport 4wd for $1800 extra, toyota highlander $1900 xtra, toyota siena minivan1800 extra, ford fusion, subaru outback wagon, vw passat.

But if you are getting someone elses territory chances are your get something leftover in fleet and not order, most likely.

the options through the spring are...
Jeep cherokee sport, cherokee sport 4wd for $1800 extra, toyota highlander $1900 xtra, toyota siena minivan1800 extra, ford fusion, subaru outback wagon, vw passat.

But if you are getting someone elses territory chances are your get something leftover in fleet and not order, most likely.
Why would you want to drop 2K for those extras? It's not your car!