Pre employment screen

<

This question was asked because of doctor prescribed persciptions not illegal drugs. I was just wondering, should I need to inform the company. Never mind.

Don't be so touchy , we are a all inclusive company we will need only two things :

A detailed map of where to get the good shit
An understanding of where " Choppa " Guzman may be hiding and if you knew anything about the tunnel project to get him out .

Answer those and it will be fine

Serious answer for you, if you smoke weed you're somewhat fucked. They only do a pee test, but its not a typical here is your offer, now go to a clinic and give a urine sample. When you come into DFW for your in person interview, you spend the morning interviewing with different people, then they take you to lunch. As you are heading to the restaurant, they spring a "Oh, we just need to make a quick stop before lunch. Can you go in there and let them know you're with Galderma and give a urine sample for a drug screen." I was/am clean, but it caught me so off guard when they did it. Had a still been smoking at the time, I would have not had my shit with me to ensure a negative test.