• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Pre-employment drug test

<

I'm trying to get a job working for teva. I'm pretty sure I can pass either test, but I was wondering if Teva does hair testing or urine testing. Thank you.

I find these posts funny
If I was in HR I would monitor Cafe Pharma and EVERY time this was asked I would lock and load all NEW HIRES that are in the offer phase to get hair tests.
Such a dumbass - quit smoking pot and take your life seriously

I find these posts funny
If I was in HR I would monitor Cafe Pharma and EVERY time this was asked I would lock and load all NEW HIRES that are in the offer phase to get hair tests.
Such a dumbass - quit smoking pot and take your life seriously

Who is the dumbass? You think chasing down people for smoking pot is a good use of time? Who really cares unless they are driving. There are millions of people that smoke pot and are extremely successful. Smoking pot on your own time has zero bearing on your ability to do this job. Get out of the dark ages.

Who is the dumbass? You think chasing down people for smoking pot is a good use of time? Who really cares unless they are driving. There are millions of people that smoke pot and are extremely successful. Smoking pot on your own time has zero bearing on your ability to do this job. Get out of the dark ages.

You answered your own question in your rant. Lawsuits and liability while operating machinery. Not all states legalize pot and if there is a car accident where the rep tests positive expect to see major lawsuits. Plus, not all insurance companies will cover a rep smoking pot. In some states if you smoke pot it's just as bad as being drunk. You may be upset about not getting a good job because pot is that important to you, but drug companies just don't see the point in taking the risk and paying higher insurance rates. Not to mention pot smokers are also considered smokers. Which also means higher health insurance premiums.

Not sven sure that they test for weed anymore. If they do then they set a certain threshold and you need to be below. Is weed even considered a drug anymore?

We 100% test for any level of all drugs the federal government considers illicit. We have federal contracts therefore must maintain a drug free workforce.