Portfolio and Decision Analysis Group

anonymous

I'm exploring an opportunity with the Portfolio & Decision Analysis Group (PDA)....does anyone have any direct experience working with that group? Any insights and/or perspective on the group and how its perceived across the organization?

Also, what is the comp range for a Sr. Director role in that part of the organization? I assume there is some sort of STI and LTI associated with that level? Any insights would be appreciated!

<

I'm exploring an opportunity with the Portfolio & Decision Analysis Group (PDA)....does anyone have any direct experience working with that group? Any insights and/or perspective on the group and how its perceived across the organization?

Also, what is the comp range for a Sr. Director role in that part of the organization? I assume there is some sort of STI and LTI associated with that level? Any insights would be appreciated!

Hahahahaha! You’re kidding, right?

It’s perceived as pretty much a nothing group.The reality is it that is less than a nothing group.

If you're on here looking for info it shows how clueless you are. You are an obvious good choice for the position and a job here with Pfizer. Congrats