Ponvory; I now am a Janssen rep, Team Power

anonymous

There were several openings across the country to fill open MS positions. Has anyone from Syneos successfully interviewed and been hired to be a legacy Janssen MS rep?

<

Should be interesting. Will be a positive sign should Janssen take on any Syneos reps. My gut tells me that it’s all a charade & Janssen has no intention on filling those spots with Syneos. Step up Janssen to keep some level of morale.

Spot fillers to interview for territories that don’t have two or three internal candidates. Pretty disrespectful to waste people’s time that are seriously in need of employment!

There were several openings across the country to fill open MS positions. Has anyone from Syneos successfully interviewed and been hired to be a legacy Janssen MS rep?

No One from Contract company will be hired. That is a directive from MO Issa, he is not impressed with the quality of the Syneos reps and wants to end contract as soon as possible.He would like to hire/promote a whole new group of janssen reps to join team power and eliminate team force!!!

No One from Contract company will be hired. That is a directive from MO Issa, he is not impressed with the quality of the Syneos reps and wants to end contract as soon as possible.He would like to hire/promote a whole new group of janssen reps to join team power and eliminate team force!!!
That's ok, it will free me from the non compete and I can finally go to work for a more reputable MS company that doesn't like MS meds are like selling blood pressure pills.

No one cares. Janssen sucks!

Mo needs a lobotomy if true. If no one is ever moved from Syneos to Janssen Ponvory team and Syneos Ponvory team is eliminated, that would leave no one with MS experience promoting the product. And yet Mo thinks would increase sales? How? Does he think he is going to get Biogen or Novartis or Genentech reps to leave their sweet gigs for a poorly marketed Ponvory?

Mo needs a lobotomy if true. If no one is ever moved from Syneos to Janssen Ponvory team and Syneos Ponvory team is eliminated, that would leave no one with MS experience promoting the product. And yet Mo thinks would increase sales? How? Does he think he is going to get Biogen or Novartis or Genentech reps to leave their sweet gigs for a poorly marketed Ponvory?

Not 1 NSS or DM transitioned from Syneos to Janssen. That’s a clear indication of what is thought of the Syneos team. Management from Syneos and Janssen talk about “seamless collaboration”. I must laugh.

Marketing pieces all designed for use AFTER the HCP puts a patient on Ponvory. There is not much for HCP or patient ed that sells Ponvory. It's backwards as expected since marketing doesn't consult with experienced sales professionals.

The spreadsheets you're filling out is the playbook for you replacement Janssen reps for these meetings..... be very careful how much info you hand over.... make those primary care slugs work for it.