Poll-Vpak coverage in your territory

Anonymous

I have heard rumors that Vpak is positioned very well on many commercial and Medicare/Medicaid plans throughout the country.

I can tell you that in my state, Express Scripps is the only coverage that is favorable.

Anyone else?

<

I have heard rumors that Vpak is positioned very well on many commercial and Medicare/Medicaid plans throughout the country.

I can tell you that in my state, Express Scripps is the only coverage that is favorable.

Anyone else?

We lost the major managed medicaid in NJ (Horizon NJ Health) and still no decision at a couple of the big medicaid plans in Philadelphia.

We are looking REAL GOOD in TN....The majority of providers' are favoring VPak in basically all scenarios. Alot of providers' are communicating that basically all commercial and govt plans are requesting the providers' use our drug due to its value benefit vs. fear of Harvoni's unknown interactions. BOOYAH!

We are looking REAL GOOD in TN....The majority of providers' are favoring VPak in basically all scenarios. Alot of providers' are communicating that basically all commercial and govt plans are requesting the providers' use our drug due to its value benefit vs. fear of Harvoni's unknown interactions. BOOYAH!

Lol. Good one.

Not true! But funny.

Booyah to y'all hillbillies!!