• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Please stop coming by my desk or coming to meetings to sell me Tampa

<

no I will not go to Florida so you can rif me later and leave me stuck in that hell hole. Just get me a package for 1 year. Fuck Amgen and fuck you money hungry executives

don't let them feel like they are showing you sympathy. the a&&holes are being compensated, yes, compensated to get rid of your jobs. everyone I know that has left Amgerm has ended up happier in another place. It's just a JOB. it is not your entire life. don't bust your a$$ like you used to. just do the minimum to get by, collect your severance and say good riddance.

don't let them feel like they are showing you sympathy. the a&&holes are being compensated, yes, compensated to get rid of your jobs. everyone I know that has left Amgerm has ended up happier in another place. It's just a JOB. it is not your entire life. don't bust your a$$ like you used to. just do the minimum to get by, collect your severance and say good riddance.
dont update any run books or train anyone. let them feel it.