Please reach out to as many of your HCPs as possible to set up a WEBeX call!!@

<

What a stupid F'ing idea. This is prolly the best way to piss off your Dr. The last thing they want now is a call from their Pfizer rep..or any rep. I actually hope my competition is calling them and pissing them off, will make my life easier when I get back out there, Mgmt is really really dumb

How many physicians are actually going to accept to participate on the web, especially during these times.
How many calls/day are expected?
Come on people. I don't know of any PFE leadership that is suggesting we set up VCCs now or anytime in the near future. Give them some credit. If they are STOP IT NOW!! We have gotten clear direction from management not to even think about it. Proud of PFE's empathy - they've come a long way since the days of 'who can get thrown out of the most offices' mentality. Keep up the good work, leadership, and stop believing these troll postings.

Come on people. I don't know of any PFE leadership that is suggesting we set up VCCs now or anytime in the near future. Give them some credit. If they are STOP IT NOW!! We have gotten clear direction from management not to even think about it. Proud of PFE's empathy - they've come a long way since the days of 'who can get thrown out of the most offices' mentality. Keep up the good work, leadership, and stop believing these troll postings.

I agree wholeheartedly!
For those of us who realize how amazing Pfizer leadership has been to us during this difficult time, THANK YOU. Never underestimate the impact you have had on our lives and families, because of you we can still provide and live. I have many friends that can’t afford their rent or mortgages and they have children, please understand the impact this is having nation and worldwide; this is certainly not to be taken lightly.

The number of video calls being set up with offices is still below target. Do your best everyone!!
You obviously don't work here. They said earlier there was not going to be any target #. Worry about the company you work for (who is probably going to lay you off any day) and keep dreaming. This company has been outstanding in how they have handled this. Too bad you will never know

This is not true. Why would you say this? We should all be compassionate for our medical personnel at this time. I don’t believe Pfizer is pushing this agenda to use VCC platform proactively at this time.

Heard it might be one of our co-promote partners. Better get those franchise heads on the line. This is why co-promotes are a poor option - no control over bad judgement.