Please help me, I lost my job

<

How old are you? If over 55, forget about getting back into pharma. If under, you might get in that CPR and medical sales college posts the names of higher companies for device, diagnostics and supply jobs. You need to just highlight your rankings and prove your relations with their customers. Pharma is going contract, show rankings and your ability to copromote as well as complete planners and get access. Otherwise, you may have to retrain to work again: CNA, RN, PA, trade school, become a social worker. Do not think a healthcare facility wl hire you cause you got your MS, MPH, MBA, MHA. They want a nurse or an internal candidate. You may truly want to consider your own business or finacial planning....or selling cars.

Are any companies hiring? I have 15 years of pharmaceutical sales experience. My wife is ill and I really need to find work. Thanks!!!

What type of pharma sales? If you were just primary care you are in for a world of hurt. No one will hire someone who hasn't been promoted in 15 years. If you were in specialty you have a shot of getting hired by a competitor. If you have hospital sales experience, you can try for medical disposable sales at the hospital level. Maybe DME with the right background.

What is your work history? Promotions, etc...