Please give answers...

Anonymous

I just got a job with Inventiv, but do not need health benefits. My husbands company covers those- what I do need is some type of disability in case I get pregnant. Can anyone clarify what their experience has been in being pregnant with Inventiv, how it worked and what I need to get? Just disability right...so the month out before baby comes, I can not work, and then after the company covers benefits for me to stay home per state laws....right???

<

If you need a pediatric dentist, my husband is one. He is really good and great with kids. Just bee careful. Some pediatric dentists don't care about gingivitis and halitosis, just plack

I don't get on cafepharma much but when I see "hate responses" I have to laugh. Everyone knows whenever someone voices negative any ANYTHING ...... that one person is not happy person. Hope you feel better about your little self one day.

I don't get on cafepharma much but when I see "hate responses" I have to laugh. Everyone knows whenever someone voices negative any ANYTHING ...... that one person is not happy person. Hope you feel better about your little self one day.

I agree with your comment. Most people that post here do so in a negative manner, negative people are not happy people. The facts are the facts.

Pharam will never be what it once was
Pharma is a dying industry
90% of all pharma jobs posted come through CSO
CSO is a real job, you get a paycheck that is better than most industries
Negative posters don't know what it's like to put in a full day's work
When you take a job with a CSO you know what you sign on for. Contracts begin and contracts end. Keep yourself in good standing and if you have wha the client is looking for you will be considrerd for the next project.
Recruiters are busy, you can't expect them to bow to your feel and call you back when they have nothiing.
You accepted the job, stop crying like a baby and suck it up. If you don't like it don't take the job.

amen sista or bro

pharma is one of best jobs out there giving quality life with nice pay check. people are in pharma for several different reasons - flex time for mothers, people that have lost family members to disease, sales people that want to sell.......................................... Personally I love the industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has downsized 75% and changed yes but there are still opportunities if you want it bad enough and it's all about networking these days and who you know and how much you shine as person. I wish everyone luck in finding what they want and I'm sorry for those that have to be negative to "just be" negative.

Getting back to the OP's original question. If you just got hired with inVentiv, you should have gotten insure package to sign up for the benefits you want (plus 401 K info).. Why not send HR an email confirming your insure choices then ask about maternity leave etc.... (your DM is not HR and would probably just forward your request)..