Pipeline?

<

Honestly BI is not a company you go to for it's pipeline. Several of its biggest drugs are going generic in the next year or two. The only glimmer of hope is that Jardiance gets a cardio indication (this looks very likely) and the Humira bioequivalent gets out of court and marketed. At the end of the day it is is very likely there will be less reps at BI in the next few years.

Agreed. Someone needs to lighten up on the KAM role Francis. I will agree that concerns exist with the pipeline and lack thereof. Eliminating the Ashfield reps removed the "safety net" it offered. Next step - blood bath.

Agreed. Someone needs to lighten up on the KAM role Francis. I will agree that concerns exist with the pipeline and lack thereof. Eliminating the Ashfield reps removed the "safety net" it offered. Next step - blood bath.

Why the need to lighten up?

Who is Francis?

You are correct that the next step is a KAM bloodbath.

Most don’t see a long term future here either and that seems to be the problem. Hard to see how all of us are going to have a job in 2-3 years. Pradaxa will be gone. Spiriva HH gone not long after that. What do we have left over that? Jardiance. Ofev. I mean , i guess technically Stiolto but we all know that’s going no where. This company desperately needs new products and yet we have not ONE new product earlier than 3/4 years out. And that’s if nothing goes wrong with phase 2/3 products in development.
Haven’t heard anything about Q3 rumors, but the math just doesn’t add up In the next few years. We probably have some time, but in about a year , time to start looking.