• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Phyllis Ferrell Article in the Indianapolis Star

Anonymous

Interesting to read about one of Lilly's "rising stars"! Her responses to the questions were well thought out but I must be missing her stated improvement in her listening skills. Are you kidding me!

<

I like Phyllis but I would respect her a lot more if she spent half as much timing actually doing her job as she does networking.

So then who are the poor bastards who have to do her job for her? Or does her job just not get done? Like so many others at Lilly who don't actually WORK, and then wonder why Lilly is swirling down the corporate toilet to oblivion.

Great article about Phyllis, I am in no way affiliated with Lilly but I do know her (no I am not a family member either.) I know what integrity is and I have witnessed many kind things that she has done while she thought no one was paying attention. She is generous and kind. I admire her bold and outgoing personality. I feel blessed to know her.

Great article about Phyllis, I am in no way affiliated with Lilly but I do know her (no I am not a family member either.) I know what integrity is and I have witnessed many kind things that she has done while she thought no one was paying attention. She is generous and kind. I admire her bold and outgoing personality. I feel blessed to know her.

Ditto! She is an impressive lady! I applaud her!

It would have been obvious before your admission that you don't work for Lilly. At work, Phyllis is about Phyllis and whatever her current agenda might be. She is certainly not beyond massaging the facts to get her way.