Pfizer suing West Chester PA borough

Anonymous

I guess part pf trying to act like a respected company involves suing local municipalities to get out of contracts.

http://westchester.patch.com/articles/pfizer-suing-borough-over-site

Respectable companies resolve these things through cooperation and negotiation. I object to having my tax dollars having to fight this type of suit. In addition to the loss of the hard to measure "respect", there is the very tangible issues that will arise when Pfizer seeks to negotiate things like favorable tax terms with other local governments. I guess Pfizer doesn't find it necessary to consider that side of things.

<

I guess part pf trying to act like a respected company involves suing local municipalities to get out of contracts.

http://westchester.patch.com/articles/pfizer-suing-borough-over-site

Respectable companies resolve these things through cooperation and negotiation. I object to having my tax dollars having to fight this type of suit. In addition to the loss of the hard to measure "respect", there is the very tangible issues that will arise when Pfizer seeks to negotiate things like favorable tax terms with other local governments. I guess Pfizer doesn't find it necessary to consider that side of things.

Hey, Pfizer employees over 500 lawyers, they gotta have something to do...so if you live in the borough of WC and work for Pfizer, your tax dollars are going toward fighting a lawsuit filed by the comany you work for...now thats irony

What an embarrassment. When Pfizer bought Wyeth, they also bought responsibility to maintain certain agreements. 800K a year is a drop in the bucket for this Pill Pushing, TV Advertising, Giant.

Just another dark cloud in the Time Line of this Inc.

This is nothing compared to what they did to Ann Arbor and, especially, New London. It's all about the money, baby! Let's see how well the company does on the next Most Admired Companies ranking.