Pfizer Seeks Aviation Maintenance Technician

Anonymous

http://www.rotor.com/Publications/R...er-Seeks-Aviation-Maintenance-Technician.aspx

"All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That's why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.

The Aviation Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Director of Maintenance. Aviation Maintenance Technicians work in a team environment with other technicians, pilots, dispatchers, flight attendants, and line service in order to ensure a safe and legal environment for passengers and colleagues in fulfillment of the air transportation services provided by Pfizer corporate aviation."

I think instead of "passengers and colleagues" they meant to say "members of the Board of Directors and their immediate family".

<

Can't they contract / outsource this out? They use their jet fleet so much it requires an FTE?

Actually it's for the space ship the cadets ride.
Jet fleet !!!!!!!!! Even if it's 1 ! Even a helicopter,..... or a golf cart !!!!!
I DO hope they've got at least ONE FTE ?????????????????????????
I'll stick with the high priced Limo services, thank you.