Pfizer Receives FDA Accelerated Approval for TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine

<

Re: Pfizer Receives FDA Accelerated Approval for TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vacc

They all start out no ACIP, not mandatory. The point is, vaccine(s) is no longer 'vaccine'

Good place to be.

Re: Pfizer Receives FDA Accelerated Approval for TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vacc

give me a realistic goal and you will have No Excuses. give me an unrealistic goal and i will give you Reasons. FU Voc.

Don't be an idiot, with the launch price it is not an expensive vaccine that could save your kid's life! I can't see why the CDC wouldn't recommend it especially for college students. Right now I'm focused on getting all the Prevnar orders I can get! Not much will happen til we get payers onboard, etc.

Are you kidding me?!! I've already sold 120 doses, and put them on my self reported trum. scorecard. This is so easy. I bet I'll be number 1 in the nation based on my self reported scorecard.