Pfizer Pfun in San Antonio

<

Pfizer not backfilling Eliquis sales reps: THEY ARE ALL IN "ONCOLOGY" and RARE DISEASE NOW! METRICS/ONLY TARGET CALLS and ALL THE OTHER BS THAT COMES WITH PRIMARY CARE! TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS DUMPSTER FIRE OF A COMPANY. ARROGANT MGMENT THAT ONLY KNOWS HOW TO SELL IN PRIMARY CARE. PLUS RENT A REPS! BEND OVER!​

Pfizer not backfilling Eliquis sales reps: THEY ARE ALL IN "ONCOLOGY" and RARE DISEASE NOW! METRICS/ONLY TARGET CALLS and ALL THE OTHER BS THAT COMES WITH PRIMARY CARE! TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS DUMPSTER FIRE OF A COMPANY. ARROGANT MGMENT THAT ONLY KNOWS HOW TO SELL IN PRIMARY CARE. PLUS RENT A REPS! BEND OVER!​

Thanks for describing Vaccines too

Rent a Rep has been Pfizers motto for over 25yrs. I was one of them that came over.
Not in this ERA grandpa. I was on the Eliquis contract at Syneos. They dumped us like you do daily (shit). Dumbest comment ever. Pfizer is looking to “eliminate “ the middleman. Who’s that? If you need to ask, you should have retired.

Rent a Rep has been Pfizers motto for over 25yrs. I was one of them that came over.
The process has already started if you are now just feeling the pressure. My intention is not to be mean. Been there-done that. It is not a fun trip. Avoid the tears and start networking like a mad person. It takes a long, long time to find a job. If you are over 45. The odds of ever getting another job are slim. Over 50 forget it. You will survive this, but it is like root canal in mechanics garage.

It’s always good to have a Plan B, I tend to agree with your comments about age discrimination, but again the more avenues you have open,the better chance you will land somewhere sooner than later. Looking for a job sucks but it’s a lot easier to do it while you still have a job.

The process has already started if you are now just feeling the pressure. My intention is not to be mean. Been there-done that. It is not a fun trip. Avoid the tears and start networking like a mad person. It takes a long, long time to find a job. If you are over 45. The odds of ever getting another job are slim. Over 50 forget it. You will survive this, but it is like root canal in mechanics garage.
I wonder how my fat , bald, alcholic, divorced looser of a DBM will ever find another job? He's pushing 60!