• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Pfizer now a Pontiac

The point is dumbshit, that the other companies in the industry no longer follow Pfizer's lead. Everyone knows we are cutting. Now that I spelled it out, does that help? You are obviously one of our dimwitted leaders who can't understand the simplest of concepts. Go read your Oprah book of the month and consult your spiritual adviser some more.

The point is dumbshit, that the other companies in the industry no longer follow Pfizer's lead. Everyone knows we are cutting. Now that I spelled it out, does that help? You are obviously one of our dimwitted leaders who can't understand the simplest of concepts. Go read your Oprah book of the month and consult your spiritual adviser some more.

The guy can't spell the car company's name. His point was clouded. Your leadership skills suck. You are not a transparent troll. Companies that blindly follow another's strategy, whether it fits the situation or not, are poorly managed. Maybe all the big pharma companies aren't listening to consultants for a change.

As soon as a company gets a drug approved that looks like it's going to be a Blockbuster, they go on a hiring spree. When they start losing patents they downsize. Nothing personal, it's just business.

People, you need to start realizing that this job isn't a career, anymore. Unless you are a few years close to retirement, its unlikely you will make it to the rule of 90. Those days are over.

Be a Free Agent or Claw yourself into a management or external reimbursement position.
This isn't "MAD MEN", anymore.

Pfizer is still a Cadillac for the leadership team in NYC. It's just that Pfizer employees are either gassing up, washing, cleaning or maintaining that Cadillac and then walking home. There's nothing wrong with that - it's the free market in action!

Ok. In your tantrum you forgot to mention what Oprah's book for May is.
Please repost.

basic model ford fusion, just like the POS I'm forced to drive. everyone knows we are vanilla, bland and mediocre group thanks to the lack of leadership. I don't think that dude had a tantrum, I think he pretty much made the point.

basic model ford fusion, just like the POS I'm forced to drive. everyone knows we are vanilla, bland and mediocre group thanks to the lack of leadership. I don't think that dude had a tantrum, I think he pretty much made the point.

We surely lack for leadership but we have plenty of expensive executives leading a pampered life in the NY Taj Mahal................

Looks like much of the industry has finally figured out what we all know; that PFE is no longer the Cadilac but is more like a broken down old Pontiac that has no GPS.

http://www.pharmalot.com/2012/05/the-incredible-shrinking-salesforce-not-everywhere/

---and of course they should know, we took all their worse leaders and made them ours. Nice move AZ and Sanofi. Jerks!

Pfizer always was a second rate, smoke and mirrors company....they've bought all their successes and business. Groton has always been a joke.