Pfizer hiring LGBTQ refugees

anonymous

thoughts on Albert's email today that said that Pfizer will be hiring and training 100 refugees by end of 2022...with 50 of these opportunities earmarked for LGBTQ refugees???

<

Can someone explain to me how sexual orientation became a criteria for hiring? I could care less if you are straight, bi or gay, that distinction has no place in a professional work environment when it comes to qualifications. Skin color I get, its visible and there will always be ignorant people out there. Sexual orientation should not even be discussed/disclosed in a professional work environment.

Can someone explain to me how they are taking the time to figure out the LGBTQRSMNOP stuff when these people are barely escaping with their lives?

"Come with me if you want to live, the chopper is over there. Hurry"

"Thank you. I owe you my life, Mr. Pineapple Express"

"Wait, hold on. What is your serial orientation?"

Makes no good business sense, what ever happened to hiring the best & most qualified candidate? Who cares if the person is straight or LBGTQ? Its decisions like this that will hurt Pfizer, wonder what are our stockholders are thinking?

Money is the lifeblood of business. Social constructs determine financial resourcing in many banks. Hiring the best no longer matters, merely promoting politically correct individuals and checking the right boxes is more important. Especially when your pipeline is fueled by associations and contracts with other companies.

The answer is:
Environmental, Social, Governance...get to know what it means in banking and why companies bend to its goals.

Money is the lifeblood of business. Social constructs determine financial resourcing in many banks. Hiring the best no longer matters, merely promoting politically correct individuals and checking the right boxes is more important. Especially when your pipeline is fueled by associations and contracts with other companies.

The answer is:
Environmental, Social, Governance...get to know what it means in banking and why companies bend to its goals.

Government and big businesses are co-joined and in partnership taking their orders from the council 300 who dictate what they want in the world; the secret elites of the elites IOW the real puppet masters. All by design.

The answer is:
They need continuous access to "woke capital". Vanguard, Black Rock, Wellington Capital some of the world's largest financial institutions stipulate this in their agreements with corporations. There is one country in the world holds all of our debt, and they are mandating this to weaken our corporations so they can become the world's sole economic superpower.

They need continuous access to "woke capital". Vanguard, Black Rock, Wellington Capital some of the world's largest financial institutions stipulate this in their agreements with corporations. There is one country in the world holds all of our debt, and they are mandating this to weaken our corporations so they can become the world's sole economic superpower.

Bingo. BlackRock buying up tons of real estate in order to drive up prices to tax ur assets based on fraud equity. The next theft of Americans. Housing crash 2008 on steroids

Bingo. BlackRock buying up tons of real estate in order to drive up prices to tax ur assets based on fraud equity. The next theft of Americans. Housing crash 2008 on steroids
Black Rock is the largest institutional shareholder of this company too. Look up who owns black rock. Be sure you're sitting down when you do. That's who you really work for.

Because the current idiotic Administration would rather pay people to not work with our tax dollars - see today’s -500,000 jobs report
Learned helplessness, it's the leftist way. It's the same theory they use on elephants over in India. They beat them senseless to the point they take a piece of string and tie them to a pole. And they won't walk away because they think they can't. So people here think nothing of importing millions of 3rd world to take all the jobs and be given special treatment.

thoughts on Albert's email today that said that Pfizer will be hiring and training 100 refugees by end of 2022...with 50 of these opportunities earmarked for LGBTQ refugees???

People are losing jobs so this just seems ill-timed. I hope we get some good people from this effort. I really want the Afghans that fled to prosper wherever they are and to then be able to take back their country from the Taliban.