Pfizer for all

anonymous

Can somebody explain this one for me? I have looked at it a couple of times and don’t understand the point of it at all. It has no meaningful content. I suppose if someone ever thought to themselves “gosh, I wish i could create my own commercial for a narrow range of products made by Pfizer”, this would be the answer.
Another dumb vanity project. It ain’t gonna move the stock price. Well, maybe down

<

I looked at it. Remarkably useless. Not sure why anyone would go to an aggregation site when they have a single concern. I mean, how many people are thinking about migraine and RSV at the same time. And it’s completely useless if you want to compare products that may be for your condition.
It’s sure to be hailed as the next moonshot by the sycophants and consultants.

Pure guess - perhaps initially conceived as one of those projects, when AB was high on his own supply and felt that Pfizer was a brand in the league of Nike or Apple. Looks like they realized midway that it was not going to be that. Perhaps still decided to go ahead with it to try it out, in case this becomes a more valuable platform should the obesity treatments ever come to market?