• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Pfizer Email

I recently had an interview and I am trying to get the DMs email address. What format are your email addresses in?

Thanks!

I hate to say it Sparky, but they interview a lot of candidates. They also get A LOT of email every day. They certainly don't need dozens of "eager" candidates reminding them how much they want the job. If they want you, they will contact you. Good luck, but stalking the DM is not going to help you. You should have asked for the email during the interview if you want it so bad. That would have told you if they wanted you to follow up with them, or not.

I totally disagree with the above. I spent 2 years in recruitment and we hammered into our candidates to follow up with a professional email.

I did the same thing when I moved into my new job, and my new boss actually said it was 'refreshing' that I did so.

Albeit, if you're not a recruiter yourself and you do actually need the email for that reason, then you really should've asked for the business card.

Pick up the phone and call him. Why take the easy way out in an email? If you want a sales job you have to be able to have a tough conversation and ask for the job. So you should have the DMs number from when he called you to set up the interview. Pick up the phone. Tell him you want the job and ask if there is any other information you can provide to him.

I recently had an interview and I am trying to get the DMs email address. What format are your email addresses in?

Thanks!