Pfizer drug killed Whitney Houston?

<

You are shitting me right? You think a little mix of xany and booze will put someone in the dirt??? You must have never sold benzo's before. You would have to either have an allergic reaction to benzo's or have to swallow and chug a few gallons of moonshine and take about 50 pills to end up in the bunker. Xanax is mixed with rec drugs and booze daily by thousands of folks, this women had much bigger addictions than a drop in the bucket xany's. Lets see how her heart was on the autopsy and how damaged it was from the coke and free basing. I would bet you a bazillon the xan had xero to do with anything. U do that much coke and your heart muscle ends up being pulverized meat, it is a time bomb.

I suspect Whitney, after having taken medications and alcohol, took a bathe and most likely drowned! She probably became so relaxed that she feel asleep and slipped beneath the water's edge. GO IN PEACE WHITNEY!

I suspect Whitney, after having taken medications and alcohol, took a bathe and most likely drowned! She probably became so relaxed that she feel asleep and slipped beneath the water's edge. GO IN PEACE WHITNEY!

Actually the autopsy report today said she died before she slipped under the water (WH's lungs possessed a small amount of H2O; not enough to drown in). Gurl had her demons, RIP WH.

You are shitting me right? You think a little mix of xany and booze will put someone in the dirt??? You must have never sold benzo's before. You would have to either have an allergic reaction to benzo's or have to swallow and chug a few gallons of moonshine and take about 50 pills to end up in the bunker. Xanax is mixed with rec drugs and booze daily by thousands of folks, this women had much bigger addictions than a drop in the bucket xany's. Lets see how her heart was on the autopsy and how damaged it was from the coke and free basing. I would bet you a bazillon the xan had xero to do with anything. U do that much coke and your heart muscle ends up being pulverized meat, it is a time bomb.

But she was my Bodyguard...!