Pfizer considering flex part-time pay for April & May

anonymous

In order to reduce costs in this idle time, Pfizer brass are discussing paying Part Time pay with Full Benefits for the month of April & May.
The employees would be illegible for an extra $600 a week through the $2 Trillion Economic Stimulus bailout plan during these 2 months.

In June 70% would be asked to return to full-time status.

<

In order to reduce costs in this idle time, Pfizer brass are discussing paying Part Time pay with Full Benefits for the month of April & May.
The employees would be illegible for an extra $600 a week through the $2 Trillion Economic Stimulus bailout plan during these 2 months.

?

Crazy talk.

Pfizer has emergency fund for these types of unforeseen events. $25-30 billion. Most companies in our industry don’t. Expect some M&As over the summer.

Crazy talk.

Pfizer has emergency fund for these types of unforeseen events. $25-30 billion. Most companies in our industry don’t. Expect some M&As over the summer.
BS.
Pfizer was planning layoffs before virus hit.
If you think Pfe has 25-30Bill slush emergency fund, you have never worked in accounting.

A part time pull back would be an option to delay a layoff until next year. But I dont think Pfizer will implement this option unless the shut down goes into May.

You are a KNUCKLEHEAD.

The $600 for 2 mos is better than my bonus would be.

This has been my part time job for 18 yrs.

Damn I didn’t realize all the original patients taking meds produced by manufacturers were all cured by Covid 19 scare!

I totally see why drug manufacturers need to lay-off.

idiots!