• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Pfizer/AZ deal spells doom for Dexi in 2014

<

Recently announced deal calls for Pfizer to acquire and market Nexium 20 mg. when it goes generic in 2014,and market it as OTC! Won't bode well for Dexi.

Takeda is improperly marketing Dexilant the 60mg dose is only for 6 months. Not indefinite like it is sampled and promoted. Possibly a reason, esophageal cancer rates are going up.

The body produces acid for a reason and it's not so Ya$u can rip people off.

The way this drug is over sampled like candy is frankly irresponsible.

What a bunc of idiots. Dexi is dead as soon as nexium goes generic. It may be grossing big for us but we have to discount it big so it has little margin. Come Friday, we will be the equivalent of a $1billion company with the amount of sales reps needed for a $3.5billion dollar company. You know what that means? BIG LAYOFF SOON!

What a bunc of idiots. Dexi is dead as soon as nexium goes generic. It may be grossing big for us but we have to discount it big so it has little margin. Come Friday, we will be the equivalent of a $1billion company with the amount of sales reps needed for a $3.5billion dollar company. You know what that means? BIG LAYOFF SOON!

And thats just gonna get worse without a blockbuster in the portfolio.

Hold on, you mean Edarbyclor isn't going to save the day. We have the Mr. Fit study reprint for dissemination only and my manager said this is what we need. Alo/Act will be here to enrich our portfolio soon, how can we miss?

Doom and gloom! Dexilant will be just fine. You people spend to much of your time worry about things you cannot control....just think what your life would be like if you focused on what you can control. Try starting with your outlook on life! Half full instead of 3 quartes empty.

Doom and gloom! Dexilant will be just fine. You people spend to much of your time worry about things you cannot control....just think what your life would be like if you focused on what you can control. Try starting with your outlook on life! Half full instead of 3 quartes empty.

Send that message out to the hundreds of reps that got blind-sided during the last to layoffs.The SHOULD HAVE WORRIED! One thing we can control is getting the hell off this sinking ship before we go down with it. Will hopefully be gone soon,but until then,just going through the motions. That's all Takeda deserves.

Send that message out to the hundreds of reps that got blind-sided during the last to layoffs.The SHOULD HAVE WORRIED! One thing we can control is getting the hell off this sinking ship before we go down with it. Will hopefully be gone soon,but until then,just going through the motions. That's all Takeda deserves.

Don't let the door hit you in the a$@.

Go ask a Crestor rep about the impact generic Lipitor has had on their Crestor business....crickets....

You are correct sir. I'm a gonna just sit back and enjoy the last few weeks of summer working a couple of hours a day. Then come fall, I'm going to send out those resumes. This company only deserves 15 hours a week from me.

You are correct sir. I'm a gonna just sit back and enjoy the last few weeks of summer working a couple of hours a day. Then come fall, I'm going to send out those resumes. This company only deserves 15 hours a week from me.

Hey aug 7 troll boy, why so quiet lately? You are still easy to spot on here, no need for anonymous posting cause you post the same crap on every thread. Feel free to post your usual drab on here, halitosis, my husband is a dentist, tuna sandwiches and dimples, we all know you are the same poster.

Go ask a Crestor rep about the impact generic Lipitor has had on their Crestor business....crickets....

Ah hello? Why don't you ask a Nexium or Dexilant rep what impact Prilosec OTC Prevacid OTC Zegrid OTC Omeprazole Lansoprazole etc has done to thier business? Oh that's right they both are growing. Thier is room in the market for Brand Dexilant and it will be the Branded PPI of choice.

Ah hello? Why don't you ask a Nexium or Dexilant rep what impact Prilosec OTC Prevacid OTC Zegrid OTC Omeprazole Lansoprazole etc has done to thier business? Oh that's right they both are growing. Thier is room in the market for Brand Dexilant and it will be the Branded PPI of choice.

This post is correct. There are plenty of generic options availble for branded drugs but the superior agents still get used. Generics have definately changed the landscape of things but they haven't eliminated the need for better branded options. But keep stirring the pot if it excites you!

Share ANYTHING from the PI that shows Dexi is superior. It couldn't even show superiority to lans,and after 6months,maintenance is down to 66%. Get real.

Its not superior thats why theres no head to head data.

Neither is uloric compared to allopurinol

Neither is rozerem compared to a bj and a warm glass of milk

And on and on