Perimeters for lay-off- please post if you know

anonymous

So many rumors and speculation as to how this will go down:

-2s to OCS (false)
-1s and 3s safe (?)
-1s and 2s safe and cut the 3s (?)
-endos folded back into primary care (?)

who really know these answers? Will all pods be reduced to 1 or 2 regardless of performance and access??

we can’t wait until Oct 1 and this map crap we get this week (maybe) won’t be enough for us reps to know.

Please someone give real info and help us out- someone from home office knows.

<

ZS Friday NJ Scope Clinic

Targeting high cost associates

46% all levels, no exceptions.

Tenure 60%

DBM review 10%
past history driving record 30%
So many rumors and speculation as to how this will go down:

-2s to OCS (false)
-1s and 3s safe (?)
-1s and 2s safe and cut the 3s (?)
-endos folded back into primary care (?)

who really know these answers? Will all pods be reduced to 1 or 2 regardless of performance and access??

we can’t wait until Oct 1 and this map crap we get this week (maybe) won’t be enough for us reps to know.

Please someone give real info and help us out- someone from home office knows.

Brilliant metric to add. I never would’ve thought of that.
Hopefully OP saw that response and quickly realized that nobody on here knows shit and it’s all useless speculation.
Sad

Driving record?? That makes no sense.

Tenure? Maybe. Less tenured goes compared to pod mates? Are we competing against our endo reps?
Driving record makes perfect sense! There is no way that could contribute to any appearance of bias. Young, old, black, white, male, female. Unfortunately I highly doubt that’s taken into account. Highest tenure should be cut.

ZS Scope Dictates cost savings which equates to LESS tenured year outweighs tenure. You got that? How much clearer can I be???

Why do you even post on here? Your foolish comments are so easy to point out as fake. First, the issue is too many people, not too many tenured people. The difference of $20-30k in base salary is chump change compared to the total cost of an employee (salary, benefits, car, etc). No one cares what your salary is when making cuts, because that differential vs other employees is meaningless in the big picture.

Second, NNI isn’t so cash strapped that we have to penny pinch. We have 3 people in every territory promoting 2 products in the same class. Plus, we have multiple speciality reps overlaying the same geography, promoting the same products. It’s a stupid, bloated model. That’s why we are cutting heads. It’s not that we’re spending money; it’s that we’re spending money on duplicative effort.

Just scoot away, man. Not sure what your motivation is besides just being a general asshole. But, claiming like you know “facts” when they are weak, foolish claims makes you look dumb.

I love the addition of past driving history in that made-up speculation. 46% is a very specific - but made-up number. That’s some impressive fiction - good job

You do know that 88% of all statistics are made up on the spot 53% of the time! This is my opinion; please feel free to make it your own.

Why do you even post on here? Your foolish comments are so easy to point out as fake. First, the issue is too many people, not too many tenured people. The difference of $20-30k in base salary is chump change compared to the total cost of an employee (salary, benefits, car, etc). No one cares what your salary is when making cuts, because that differential vs other employees is meaningless in the big picture.

Second, NNI isn’t so cash strapped that we have to penny pinch. We have 3 people in every territory promoting 2 products in the same class. Plus, we have multiple speciality reps overlaying the same geography, promoting the same products. It’s a stupid, bloated model. That’s why we are cutting heads. It’s not that we’re spending money; it’s that we’re spending money on duplicative effort.

Just scoot away, man. Not sure what your motivation is besides just being a general asshole. But, claiming like you know “facts” when they are weak, foolish claims makes you look dumb.

Truth here - Diabetes is BLOATED. Obesity is small, and has a new product next year, so no changes there. Some thinning out at the exec level when we combine Diabetes and Obesity again...

My manager said it comes down to
1. CPC
2. Novo Connect Engagement
3. The number of field rides
4. The Number of programs executed
5. The amount of orders on Field Source

Has anyone else heard this???

You cannot combine Obesity and Diabetes Sales Force. The FDA has instructed that Novo Nordisk has to keep the Sales Force separate!!!
Please Home Office Person give us the layout of the Reorganization.