Percentage of reps getting layed...off

<

He said minimum of 25% and it can go up from there. It's all in the wording because if you take into account the vacancies, even at 25% is the same as saying 35%. Let's say there are 260 footprints and they leave one person per footprint...that's about a 50% reduction, but because there are vacancies, they can then claim about a 35% reduction.

I think they'll go back to specialty footprint with a little cushion for high volume aciphex territories. So, maybe 230-250 reps on the payroll. It's coming at the same time that Janssen is pulling reps off Aciphex or incentivizing them in the 15-25% range. I know, I know, the Aciphex marketing will deny this is happening but this is what Janssen reps are confirming. This drug will drop like a rock when a Quintiles rep is the primary point of contact. Egg's all over OB's face on this one. LOL!

Whatever!!! Dun and Dun here at Eisai...No matter what company they won't give a S...t about waht is written here. Actually, any admin won't care. All bout power. Even if we are right nothing will happen. OB and LC do not read this crap. Why would they. Maybe a few DMs and 1 or 2 RDs...doubt it. Cafepharma is a nothing board. Nothing will change....crunch all you want...they'll make more.

You think Japan reads this and says O O O we need to fire OB of especially LC or some shi**y DM ...C'MON...N...r Please.....No one cares...!!! Grow Up!!!!

Nothing matters..... If you don't play in their sandbox u will be F...d...