Peach State Medical Labs???

Anonymous

Can anyone share any information about Peach State Medical Labs? They are out of Georgia of course but I was interested in hearing if anyone know anything about them either competing against them or working for them.
Thanks

<

They are now called AEON. They simply do not pay their reps. They have real trouble collecting money or so they claim. My group put in over 500 tests and we were paid on about 15 tests. They even tried to tell us that they only got $300 per complete comprehensive genetic test. The weird part is they had a decent report.

Be wary of management team and unethical business practices; game changes on contract agreements; compensation plan for lab tests uncompetitive and serious concerns does not pay

They are now called AEON. They simply do not pay their reps. They have real trouble collecting money or so they claim. My group put in over 500 tests and we were paid on about 15 tests. They even tried to tell us that they only got $300 per complete comprehensive genetic test. The weird part is they had a decent report.