PC Trip

<

Extreme Rewards are extremely lacking. Especially the website. There seems to be no more excitement about winning and build up. Winning PC is a great reward, but the hype around it has gone.

This year’s winner gets a week (with guest) at the Ethan Allen in Danbury. Depending on the weather, there may be chance to use the pool.

Best is when RBD gets to select their buddies (including self) who did not win PC legitimately to win an Innovation Award because of “teamwork and collaboration” or some such bullshit.

Extreme Rewards are extremely lacking. Especially the website. There seems to be no more excitement about winning and build up. Winning PC is a great reward, but the hype around it has gone.

This year’s winner gets a week (with guest) at the Ethan Allen in Danbury. Depending on the weather, there may be chance to use the pool.
No excitement about winning as there is no correlation between skill/effort and results. It all lies in the hands of managed care. JOKE!

im looking forward to president’s club and I busted my tail to get there
Haters gonna hate but what can I say....brush my shoulder off.

You do realize that NO ONE is impressed with president's club. In 2017, the company couldn't even get the territory lines and credit slightly accurate. The only year with less clout is 2016, when 6 months you were in one position and the next 6 it was something else. You probably do not even see 1 doctor a week. Oh wait let me guess, you have very low market share and bring in a fraction of you district colleagues. Your post speaks volumes about you talent -or lack there of.

You do realize that NO ONE is impressed with president's club. In 2017, the company couldn't even get the territory lines and credit slightly accurate. The only year with less clout is 2016, when 6 months you were in one position and the next 6 it was something else. You probably do not even see 1 doctor a week. Oh wait let me guess, you have very low market share and bring in a fraction of you district colleagues. Your post speaks volumes about you talent -or lack there of.

I wonder how many people were on that 2016 PC trip only to be shown the door a few weeks later.

Only the lucky ones were shown the door. A trip; a severance; a new career. The others are still wallowing in this dumpster fire

DVBzk-FVoAA4FNm