• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Part time EPBU CSO gone..

<

Ran into the EPBU rep yesterday, she didn't say anything about layoffs, but did say that they and the DF Respiratory reps will have to send back all their Dulera. They were told because of a packaging update. Sounds like Liptruzet all over again. What gives?

My EPBU rep has all dulera and asmanex on hold for packaging reasons and no nasonex?? Flonase otc and new combo therapy out from Teva it doesn't look good for this contract...

My EPBU rep has all dulera and asmanex on hold for packaging reasons and no nasonex?? Flonase otc and new combo therapy out from Teva it doesn't look good for this contract...

So. You are saying Mother will throw away the revenue from those products and fold the cheapest sales force in the history of pharma.

Think different.

Keep EPBU, expand them, and give them diabetes product responsibility and phase them into the the primary sales force after a year or two. If that doesn't resonate, ask the old resp reps if they saw that coming.

It amazes me at the stupidity. As time passes more products fall into the ESTABLISHED basket. That puts us into the expendable basket.