• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Pardon?

Vagitarian

There seems to be a growing movement among Republicans about 'who would pardon Donny if they were elected?'

I don't get it - what's there to pardon if he did nothing wrong showing classified documents that he said he wasn't allowed to show? I mean he knows the law better than the law, right? :rolleyes:

There seems to be a growing movement among Republicans about 'who would pardon Donny if they were elected?'

I don't get it - what's there to pardon if he did nothing wrong showing classified documents that he said he wasn't allowed to show? I mean he knows the law better than the law, right? :rolleyes:

LOL, yesterday former President Donald Trump got ripped on the debut episode of AEW Collision by Max Caster of The Acclaimed.

Caster walked to the ring during the team’s entrance doing his trademark ‘freestyle, and announced:

“We stole more Hearts than Trump stole documents” and the fans in attendance reacted bigly. :p

LOL, yesterday former President Donald Trump got ripped on the debut episode of AEW Collision by Max Caster of The Acclaimed.

Caster walked to the ring during the team’s entrance doing his trademark ‘freestyle, and announced:

“We stole more Hearts than Trump stole documents” and the fans in attendance reacted bigly. :p

And he brought us ALL THE BEST PEOPLE !!!
Here's a description of Trump's former 'all the best people who are now against him in his own words.
1) Vice President Mike Pence is now running against him.
2) Former Ambassador of the United Nation Nikki Haleys is running against him.
3) Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said he’s not supporting him.
4) Former national security adviser John Bolton is not supporting him.
5) Attorney General Bill Barr, says he shouldn’t be president again, calls him consummate narcissist and troubled man
6) White House Chief of Staff John Kelly was weak and ineffective and born with a very small brain.
7) White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney is a born loser according to Trump.
8) Hus first Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is 'dumb as a rock and your
9) His first Defense Secretary James Mattis is “the world’s most overrated general.”
10) White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is 'milktoast'
11) Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao is Mitch McConnell's wife
Why did he hire them in the first place?

And he brought us ALL THE BEST PEOPLE !!!
Here's a description of Trump's former 'all the best people who are now against him in his own words.
1) Vice President Mike Pence is now running against him.
2) Former Ambassador of the United Nation Nikki Haleys is running against him.
3) Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said he’s not supporting him.
4) Former national security adviser John Bolton is not supporting him.
5) Attorney General Bill Barr, says he shouldn’t be president again, calls him consummate narcissist and troubled man
6) White House Chief of Staff John Kelly was weak and ineffective and born with a very small brain.
7) White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney is a born loser according to Trump.
8) Hus first Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is 'dumb as a rock and your
9) His first Defense Secretary James Mattis is “the world’s most overrated general.”
10) White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is 'milktoast'
11) Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao is Mitch McConnell's wife
Why did he hire them in the first place?

Ex-fucking-xactly....the MGATs (Maggots) have no answer for this question. :rolleyes:

Ex-fucking-xactly....the MGATs (Maggots) have no answer for this question. :rolleyes:

He should have just had them suicided like Bill and Killary would have. I’ll give him a break, he’s new at politics. Oh, and your senile president and his crack-head son are clearly compromised by their lucrative Ukraine and China business deals.

He should have just had them suicided like Bill and Killary would have. I’ll give him a break, he’s new at politics. Oh, and your senile president and his crack-head son are clearly compromised by their lucrative Ukraine and China business deals.

As is your wannabe mob boss who trained under Ray Cohn. He’s compromised by his SIL’s $2 Billion $ deal that his dad setup when he let the Trade Tower killers off f the hook for killing and dismembering Kashhogi and then set up the dismissal of tax evasion charges against the daughter he ‘would have dated’ and we can only imagine what else he would have liked to do with her. Oh yeah, let’s don’t forget the Chinese trade marks he had Xi set up for her. Talk about lucrative business deals with murders and Commies, Hunter doesn’t even come close. At least he paid the back taxes he tried to skate on.

As is your wannabe mob boss who trained under Ray Cohn. He’s compromised by his SIL’s $2 Billion $ deal that his dad setup when he let the Trade Tower killers off f the hook for killing and dismembering Kashhogi and then set up the dismissal of tax evasion charges against the daughter he ‘would have dated’ and we can only imagine what else he would have liked to do with her. Oh yeah, let’s don’t forget the Chinese trade marks he had Xi set up for her. Talk about lucrative business deals with murders and Commies, Hunter doesn’t even come close. At least he paid the back taxes he tried to skate on.

You hit the nail on the head. He pleaded guilty and paid the back taxes. Yvanka just skated, charges dropped and her hubby poketed $2 Billion in Killer Saudi money. You can't get any scummier than that.

Yes. Hunter is just a saint. Give me a fucking break.

I never said he was a saint and you know it. But you and your ilk are making statements trying to say he got a sweetheart deal because dad was POTUS. And all I'm saying is, how about full disclosure? He executed a plea bargain, pleaded guilty and paid his TAX bill. On the other hand, both Javankas sailed away scot free - she with TAX charges totally dropped and he with $2 B, why?

Because the female's dad was once POTUS. Awwww, maybe she's your fucking saint.

Once again you play the MAGA card of imbalanced accusation. I say all 3 of the needed to pay. WTF is wrong with equal enforcement of the law?

You probably think Pence had the right to unilaterally to stop our election. But you sure as hell don't think the Dem has that right in '24.