PAR SOLD Today

<

How many shares does Pat own? Multiply that by $50 and he is out of here by the end of his contract Dec 31, 2013. This is the 2nd company that he has sold. Once he is gone, RP will be history. The question is...can we hang on until then??

How many shares does Pat own? Multiply that by $50 and he is out of here by the end of his contract Dec 31, 2013. This is the 2nd company that he has sold. Once he is gone, RP will be history. The question is...can we hang on until then??

TPG is a private equity company that will demand profits. Once they realize that shitiva is not profitable they will either sell the division or shut it down. They bought par for the generic business thats it.

I cant wait to see Adam try and get a real job!!! Looks like Adam better work on his fry cook skills or learn to ask "would you like to supersize that?"

KARMA AD, KARMA

Id love to see PT bull shit his way to employment

No doubt I can see it now! "umm, yo listen I would um. Be a great assets to your company bc I can get things done. Yeah and I have a...uhhh smart understanding of errr. The business world. Hey you shoul check out my new glasses I bought I gots a guy if your interested. He also gets me all of my suits. For realz they are the best. Anyway, you won't did anyone less like me that can do what I can do. Seriously I'm as good as it gets. How abouts a raise?"