Pain Start Date?

Much has to happen for that to happen on those estimates. All you can do now is interview, prepare and see what ends up being the actual timeframe. That current timeframe is if everything goes as solidly as it can. No worries.

I had an interview with a recruiter that was working to fill the pain management role I applied for. I dont know what the point was. She didn't know the salary range, didn't know any of the starting dates, didn't know the bonus structure, didnt know if the position had a car, and didn't know the territory boundaries. I thought what's the point of meeting with me?

This isn't a good reflection on the company. It makes you look like you don't know what's going on.

The recruiter will string you along and fill you with lies instead of being transparent. They started recruiting back in October and still haven’t made decisions. Red flags all over this hiring process.

The recruiter will string you along and fill you with lies instead of being transparent. They started recruiting back in October and still haven’t made decisions. Red flags all over this hiring process.

That’s not even possible considering that the leaders of the entire division did not exist in their roles until that time

Better check your facts. They did start recruiting managers in October and those jobs are still posted. Directors for this division were in place. So yes, it’s true.

Posted…no actions taken, 2023 ended and interviews with hiring directors did not yet exist hence the post and repost and repost and repost of the positions

Interesting.
The recruiter I spoke to knew the division head was hired. Knew roughly the territory boundaries (although this may change a bit). Knew the salary (as posted on LinkedIn). Knew the first-line/hiring managers would probably be in place late summer. Knew offers would go out irrespective of approval. And knew we would have a second discussion in Late February or early March.
Guess I got a better recruiter.

Interesting.
The recruiter I spoke to knew the division head was hired. Knew roughly the territory boundaries (although this may change a bit). Knew the salary (as posted on LinkedIn). Knew the first-line/hiring managers would probably be in place late summer. Knew offers would go out irrespective of approval. And knew we would have a second discussion in Late February or early March.

No hiring managers equals nothing happening for you as a rep other than a resume pile to be reviewed later when manager interviews/hiring actually occurs (which is nowhere close as of now)

Interesting.
This is obviously the recruiter pretending to deliver a positive spin. They’ve been interviewing for months and haven’t hired anyone beyond the regional directors.

The hiring managers are scheduled to start the end of February. Virtual interviews with the hiring manager will be in March and onsite meeting in April. Offers will be made the end of April. I was told the start date will be June 3rd.

The reality of interviewing - Mix Talent is checking boxes, the drug is not approved and it’s a waiting game with many candidates placed per territory on a list. No offers. I have seen this situation several times (ARS for example) and risk of layoffs with managers and no one hired. So if you can stay where you are and wait for the fda then this may be a good opportunity. Pain space is difficult.

The hiring managers are scheduled to start the end of February. Virtual interviews with the hiring manager will be in March and onsite meeting in April. Offers will be made the end of April. I was told the start date will be June 3rd.

Front-line managers started on February 20. My recruiter was pretty clear on timeline, boundaries, salary, etc. Managers will be reaching out week of March 4.

The reality of interviewing - Mix Talent is checking boxes, the drug is not approved and it’s a waiting game with many candidates placed per territory on a list. No offers. I have seen this situation several times (ARS for example) and risk of layoffs with managers and no one hired. So if you can stay where you are and wait for the fda then this may be a good opportunity. Pain space is difficult.

pain space is ridiculous... so glad i got out. not that psych is much better...