• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

PAC, FRM, KAM, VAM

I will take a stab. Albert show some leadership and dig deeper into what everyone in your organization does, ELT included. Half these people aren’t doing ya damn thing to bring value to the organization. You can reduce costs enormously by combining all the redundant roles within the org. Here’s an idea you dummy, have one VAM, KAM, FRM, etc, for the entire geographical area. While you are at it, terminate every senior leader that has been telling you we need more of these people. One KAM could carry most of the portfolio in each region. It may force them to get a nanny and homework helper but it’s time to stop playing games. Clean this shxt show up or give the Board the power to do so. Oh I forgot, you are the Chairman and nominate all your cronies for board positions. Pfizer has been a mess since I joined the company and all the senior leaders have really destroyed this organization with self-preservation tactics.

None of these roles have enough to do. And yet they keep adding more and more. They are highly paid do-nothing roles. And they all have managers, and they have managers, and so on.

None of these roles have enough to do. And yet they keep adding more and more. They are highly paid do-nothing roles. And they all have managers, and they have managers, and so on.

And you all wonder why stock price goes down. PFE has been doing this for decades and it isn’t going to change. None of this is new. You can pontificate all you want on how to reduce cost but PFE I promise you will be doing the exact opposite.

KAM here - you are right. We don’t work hard. Focus on projects with minimal impact. My RD doesn’t realize a project at a small hospital system doesn’t produce results but she approves the projects and checks the box. Love this job and not worried.

KAM here - you are right. We don’t work hard. Focus on projects with minimal impact. My RD doesn’t realize a project at a small hospital system doesn’t produce results but she approves the projects and checks the box. Love this job and not worried.
Your kids will be eating dog food before Spring. KAMs drain so much value from the company you can hear it on a calm day with little wind

Just curious…when you lose your job, how will you market yourself to future employers? Okay, you probably have a masters degree. But, what can you show that you can contribute to a future company?

Your kids will be eating dog food before Spring. KAMs drain so much value from the company you can hear it on a calm day with little wind
I live in an area with two ttop-level teaching hospitals. Access at all the outpatient offices and clinics is very poor. Seriously, if I got ten bucks for every time my KAM emailed the district asking to come in on our appointments, I could buy a book penned by one of our fearless leaders. Paying full retail price!

I live in an area with two ttop-level teaching hospitals. Access at all the outpatient offices and clinics is very poor. Seriously, if I got ten bucks for every time my KAM emailed the district asking to come in on our appointments, I could buy a book penned by one of our fearless leaders. Paying full retail price!
I always send my KAM "appointments" with people who won't let them in

I'm playing the long game

I have been a KAM for a long time and have milked the system for many years. I was a rock star hospital rep so know how to play the game. I have a RD who likes hospital reps in the role and I am safe. She hates ABM's in the role so I am good. My kids will never eat dog food

Had a KAM named Dean G a few years ago. Knew I had inside track with so many hospitals. Always wanted to tag along. After awhile, the admin would say, keep him out. They said he brings no value so don’t bring him in here anymore.

I have been a KAM for a long time and have milked the system for many years. I was a rock star hospital rep so know how to play the game. I have a RD who likes hospital reps in the role and I am safe. She hates ABM's in the role so I am good. My kids will never eat dog food
You must be proud to be a lying leech. Be sure to teach your children how you earn a living. Hospital reps are notorious leeches.

told you I would be OK. Good nights rest. Workout in the AM. Had a few calls. Report to make me look good. Love this and will do it for years to come :) I can live with mysef while the rest of ya all wait for the next layoff and all the stress. not me

Witness Protection Program…KAMs have a Godfather way up in the organization that protects them…From an ROI perspective the role doesn’t generate enough revenue to justify it.
I don't want anyone to lose their Job. But, this is the biggest joke that I've heard through this entire process. This is a perfect example of the stupidity, good ole boy system and corruption in Pfizer.