• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Ozempic samples no more

<

Dcs reps will all be gone or slimmed down tremendously as it’s only going to be 700+ reps in the future it was apart of a five year plan and I think we are in year 4 it’ was called project journey . Don’t say you weren’t warned and oh the 18 months is almost up I believe this omen takes place in the summer starting with cross training of obesity and dcs !! If you can’t figure out this integration then wake up and smell the roses !!!!

OCS here. It's becoming more reasonable to think that having a separate Obesity sales team has its days numbered. We are all paid very well, and the confusion now between Ozempic/Wegovy is a clusterfuck of the 1st order. the vendor screwup with W couldn't happen at a worse time. Off-label 2.0 will become the norm, not the exception.

Time to brush up the resume for new opportunities. Thanks NNI for keeping me employed during Covid.

Sounds like it is time to start pointing fingers
Again real simple. Spineless sales leaders= sales no spot at table so sales will get the blame
HO, Corporate Denmark, Clayton, external contractors will be headcount neutral
Sales = 12-15% layoff
Mark my words. Sales will be the blame for wegovy and ozempic supply woes
People think long term — o needs people on therapy now to get them started and doing well before tir. Enters the mkt,
Way harder to get switches than new starts, these numerous documented mistakes in supply will be blamed on the field.
we are losing morale, momentum and ultimately if you are in sales….your job.

Dcs reps will all be gone or slimmed down tremendously as it’s only going to be 700+ reps in the future it was apart of a five year plan and I think we are in year 4 it’ was called project journey . Don’t say you weren’t warned and oh the 18 months is almost up I believe this omen takes place in the summer starting with cross training of obesity and dcs !! If you can’t figure out this integration then wake up and smell the roses !!!!
Not necessarily true. I think DCS, OCS, E and cardio are all at risk and it will come down to how much and how well you kiss your DBMs ass. It’s not a secret. Look around to see who gets the special treatment…all the attention seekers. It’s been this way for a while…it’s childish and nauseating.