• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Overtime Lawsuit

<

How about NOT looking for a quick easy buck and just realizing that we are paid well for what we do. We complain about everyone feeling "entitled" but how is this different? We aren't overworked. There is plenty of flexibility in this job. We don't have it bad at all. I know, why don't you just get yourself fired and live off unemployment for a while? If you're real lucky, you'll lose everything in the process and possibly qualify for welfare. Yaaaaay! You people suck.

Uh..the US Supreme Court. They tossed out pharma sales overtime lawsuits this summer and declared this an actual sales job. The defense, in order to win the lawsuit, is that this is not an actual sales job thus we are entitled to overtime.

Who in their right mind considers pharma an actual sales job? Its purely marketing and relationship maintenance (oh and don't forget brown nosing for promotions). Anyone in pharma who think this is what sales is really like has only been in pharma and has no right to claim they are salespeople. Every other industry looks at pharma reps as caterers, info droppers, and downright lazy. No sales skills whatsoever because you don't need any to do the job.

I feel like slapping the shit out of fat ass office staff when they ask "what are you bringing". I want to say it's not costing you anything you pathetic low life bitch. Just eat it and shut the hell up.

I feel like slapping the shit out of fat ass office staff when they ask "what are you bringing". I want to say it's not costing you anything you pathetic low life bitch. Just eat it and shut the hell up.

This is what the job has become! See ya' on the golf course this Tuesday at 11am?

JW

Roll Tide!

Who in their right mind considers pharma an actual sales job? Its purely marketing and relationship maintenance (oh and don't forget brown nosing for promotions). Anyone in pharma who think this is what sales is really like has only been in pharma and has no right to claim they are salespeople. Every other industry looks at pharma reps as caterers, info droppers, and downright lazy. No sales skills whatsoever because you don't need any to do the job.

It is the best job I've ever had since graduating! I really don't do a freaking thing but stay engaged drop stuff off, meet with partners and occasionally feed people.