• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Overtime Lawsuit

<

you have got to hand it to such a large group of narcissistic, self-entitled, without moral guidance, slackers who "work" 20 hours a week and then go after a company for overtime. Is there any doubt as to why this country is in the sahpe it's in with this "gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, mine, mine, mine" mentality?

you have got to hand it to such a large group of narcissistic, self-entitled, without moral guidance, slackers who "work" 20 hours a week and then go after a company for overtime. Is there any doubt as to why this country is in the sahpe it's in with this "gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, mine, mine, mine" mentality?

"Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, mine, mine, mine, mine"! I think you are confusing the overtime lawsuit peeps with our executive managment team. Sooner or later Japan will wake up and get rid of them. Until then, "Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, mine, mine, mine" will continue echoing from the top floors of the 1 Takeda Parkway building.

"Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, mine, mine, mine, mine"! I think you are confusing the overtime lawsuit peeps with our executive managment team. Sooner or later Japan will wake up and get rid of them. Until then, "Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, mine, mine, mine" will continue echoing from the top floors of the 1 Takeda Parkway building.

Such is the culture at new Takeda!!!!!Management epitomizes this philosophy!!What was once a great company is now a cesspool of mistrust and misdeeds!!!!"What you sow,you shall reap"!!!!!!