• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Overtime Lawsuit

<

Novartis just settled to pay $99 million dollars to the reps. How great is it that as an ex-rep you can sign on to this litigation and force a struggling company like Takeda to fork over a major amount like that!?! I can't wait to see what the damage is going to be!! BANZAI!!

I sent in the form regarding Takeda Overtime about a year ago to the lawyers...Prior to the deadline. I have not gotten a response, and am not 100% sure if they ever got the form in the mail (could it have gotten lost in the mail?). Did anyone get a confirmation from their mailing, or do we just wait, and wait to her something?

I sent in the form regarding Takeda Overtime about a year ago to the lawyers...Prior to the deadline. I have not gotten a response, and am not 100% sure if they ever got the form in the mail (could it have gotten lost in the mail?). Did anyone get a confirmation from their mailing, or do we just wait, and wait to her something?

Yes, I got confirmation. Contact the law firm and make sure they have your information. Someone posted their website on a previous post.