• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Orlando debrief

anonymous

the photos on linked in from general management both CVM and Oncology are heartless. As the company lays people off left and right our leaders enjoy meals in Disney and live classics music . How is this acceptable ? Where is the logic? I am struggling to make sense of any of this .

<

the photos on linked in from general management both CVM and Oncology are heartless. As the company lays people off left and right our leaders enjoy meals in Disney and live classics music . How is this acceptable ? Where is the logic? I am struggling to make sense of any of this .
Everything is alright. Have some duck confit, oyster foie gras, and toro tartare. Delicious!

The truth is staring you right in the face, just as it always has.

When people (or corporations) tell you who they are, believe them the first time.

Or second.

Or second hundredth.

Or second thousandth.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Hopefully.