• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

O'reilly New Book is Serial Lie

Rocknwolf

BillO the clown nightly hawks his new book and makes the rounds on other networks to promote his error filled lie. Of course this is to be expected, since there is nothing that contards will not lie or distort, to try and propagate their convoluted view of history and the US.
Just another reason why the words "honesty", "intellect", and conservative are never used in the same sentence.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...-of-mistakes/2011/11/11/gIQAhJpyFN_story.html

<

• ~T~   Nov 13, 2011 at 08:35: AM
Ut-oh. As a former school teacher, you know he's going to have a snit fit about this. And that's the memo...

It's mostly the lost souls looking for con red meat talking points/propaganda who pay serious attention to BillO The Clown.

His schtick is growing old.

• ~T~   Nov 13, 2011 at 09:15: AM
Since you obviously missed it ILA, my point was that Bill O'Reilly prides himself on the proper use of the English language. He, not me, was an English teacher for two years at some high school, I believe. If he's openly criticized (Wash Post link) for not citing works properly and only citing internet sources when writing his book, he will have a snit fit over this and try to endlessly justify how wrong his critics are. Bill is never wrong, if you haven't noticed.

Since you obviously missed it ILA, my point was that Bill O'Reilly prides himself on the proper use of the English language. He, not me, was an English teacher for two years at some high school, I believe. If he's openly criticized (Wash Post link) for not citing works properly and only citing internet sources when writing his book, he will have a snit fit over this and try to endlessly justify how wrong his critics are. Bill is never wrong, if you haven't noticed.

I don't watch Bill Oreilly, but apparently you do. I haven't read his book. I did read the article and it would appear that he only got a few minor details wrong like the acreage of the farm.

It isn't like he plagiarized speeches like Joe Biden :rolleyes: