• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

O'Reilly Just Kissed Cain Goodbye

Rocknwolf

Bill O the clown must have got the word that Cainman will announce he is suspending his campaign while he "reassesses". This even surprised me, since the fools at Faux defend conservatards right up until they either go to jail or leave office.
What is funny, is that the fools at Faux still want to ignore Ron Paul, is much better on policy than any of the other 'tards.
Maybe Paul, Roemer and Johnson can all run on a 3rd party ticket and screw the repukes but good.

<

Bill O the clown must have got the word that Cainman will announce he is suspending his campaign while he "reassesses". This even surprised me, since the fools at Faux defend conservatards right up until they either go to jail or leave office.
What is funny, is that the fools at Faux still want to ignore Ron Paul, is much better on policy than any of the other 'tards.
Maybe Paul, Roemer and Johnson can all run on a 3rd party ticket and screw the repukes but good.

So, is your job at the DNC monitoring Fox News and posting to various industry political boards? I guess that there is hope once the pharma gig ends.

until they either go to jail or leave office.

Didn't you mean to say 'orifice'?