Openings

<

Frankie wants to survive, but the 3 biggest investors want out as soon as possible. This is a place for people who are either brand new and can take the coming cuts, or very olds who want to cash in on equity play. Either way, we won't exist in 6 months. The molecule has some legs with AD, but peak sales are sub $250million. It will be an add on to a rinky dink company.

Sales force has had between 30-40% turnover since launch, both forced and on their own accord. Very high for such a young org. Rsd team, 20%. Poor culture.
False. I work in hq, I see all the onboarding/offboarding. We have about 10% field turnover which is industry standard. And 85% of the field that we’ve “lost” were terminated due to performance or compliance.

False. I work in hq, I see all the onboarding/offboarding. We have about 10% field turnover which is industry standard. And 85% of the field that we’ve “lost” were terminated due to performance or compliance.
Anyone who looks at start dates of the sales force will see just how high the turnover has actually been. This person is pouring more koolaid. Huge turnover here, more coming. 30% already. Poor sales leadership at all levels=poor culture=high turnover. Its really simple math. 2 rsds within the last couple of months. hows that for industry stsndard. Maybe its time to look at the disasters hiring these disasters. Tragic.

Fact is our stock was great and then fell 88%. The culture now reflects the desperation of Frankie to get the stock back to the high teens where we can be sold in the mid 20s. Everything is devoted to this. Wake up.

Fact is our stock was great and then fell 88%. The culture now reflects the desperation of Frankie to get the stock back to the high teens where we can be sold in the mid 20s. Everything is devoted to this. Wake up.
ouchy ouch, stock price b hurty, but i still drop of cookies and coffee for great 122k salary, me well happy

ouchy ouch, stock price b hurty, but i still drop of cookies and coffee for great 122k salary, me well happy
so funny that you think 122 is fine. maybe for a BucEEs manager or the local produce lead at Albertsons, but most derm reps at any decent company make 150 minimum and if you've been around at all and won some awards, in the 175 range. WITH a car.

bottom line, we had a chance to make some money when we were early, before the stock tanked. Now, once the market realizes how hard AD will be for us to make any profit, it's over.